Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Who am I

Hi, I'm Lauren. 


College is time of discovery. It is a period of time dedicated to improving oneself through education, health, and lifestyle. This school year I've taken improving my health more seriously and have discovered that many others are on this journey. So...Embracing Change in College was born. 

College is a time of change. Classes change every semester, roommates changed by the semester or year, relationships with friends and family change, and each individual can change. Not all changes are good but they give each of us an opportunity to change our outlook on the situation or life. This school I've been improving my positive outlook when facing changes or challenges. 

The journey to be a healthier college student has not been a easy or quick change but I know that improving my health and setting healthy habits now will positively impact my future. I also know that I am not on this journey alone; I have a good support system and continue to find more. 

For each person who has helped, advice, and motivated me on my journey, I thank you and I hope that through this blog I can help others who are on their own fitness journey.

Thank you to all current readers and welcome to all new readers. 


No comments:

Post a Comment